- People who just love it! it's a great buzz cheering on runners been right in the heart of the action!
- College students & local clubs or organisations, we've some really great work experience options and we spend plenty of time in colleges lecturing or briefing students on projects with everything from a risk assessment to designing medals.
- Charity supporters, with over 10% of our annual revenue going to charity plus thousands of pounds raised for great causes.
-Community hero's, such as running clubs, cadets, scouts or any member of the local community. People who love what the event brings to their area and how it encourages physical activity in the area.
- Local companies, perhaps supporting their team mates in the event or simply helping support as it's local to their workplace.
- It's great fun... you're helping get people active and achieve their goal, you're usually supporting a charity (for most of our events) or your supporting people fundraising for one.
- We look after you! with snack packs, food and hot drink plus event t-shirts, cakes and pies!
- Free pass for the day, when we're at a venue like a park, reserve, tourist attraction.
- £10 donation to the charity of your choice per event you volunteer at (*some exclusions apply due to charity link ups or where we might give you an alternative gift) paid at the end of the year.
Copyright © Curly's Athletes LTD.
All rights reserved.